Party Booking Form
We aim to confirm your booking in a couple of hours, but if you don’t hear from us please do call, or contact us here, as your booking may not have been received. We’re open Monday – Saturday 9am to 6pm.
Please see below for Terms & Conditions
Why Book With Us:
- All our entertainers are professionally trained, coming from a singing, acting or performance background. Many have preformed in leading plays across the country.
- Our costumes are custom made and built to a high standard. We never use cheaper alternatives and always ensure our entertainers look the part.
- All our birthday gifts are high quality, you’ll find no plastic tiaras here.
- We’re an established children’s entertainment company with an amazing track record in delivering great parties.
- All of our party options are unique wth bespoke games, music and prizes.
- We provide FREE customisable invites and FREE princess certificates to all our customers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Terms for COVID-19.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring compliance with government legislation around guests numbers. Parents are also liable for any fines in the event government rules are broken.
- Parents must abide by the current Social Distancing rules set out by the government.
- Unfortunately we can’t provide refunds however you party will be postponed to a new date, so you’re deposit won’t be lost.
- The number of guests must be inline with the rules stated by the government. It is the parents responsibility to be fully up-todate with these rules.
- Parents must assume responsibility for managing all children to ensure social distance is complied with.
- Your deposit may be at risk if your party does not comply with government rules and guidelines.
- While full hygiene practices will be in place, parties are held at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for the spread of COVID-19.
- Terms for COVID-19.
- Our terms and conditions must be agreed upon for all bookings. Regardless of whether the booking was taken over the phone or through our booking system.
- Strictly a maximum of 30 children allowed per an Entertainer, unless agreed by us in writing.
- A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received. Deposits must be paid within 5 days from receipt of your booking form. Please ensure you obtain confirmation of payment.
- Our pricing is based per entertianer for the time spent at your party, as opposed to games played or character provided.
- We reserve the right to change which Entertainer is allocated to your party. We are under no obligation to notify you of this change, however your entertainer will always contact you on the week of your party.
- All bookings are under the agreement that entertainers are self-employed. EFYPL will act as an intermediary should an unlikely dispute arise between yourself and an Entertainer.
- Correct party information (including party date, time, address and character) must be provided at time of booking.
- EFYPL is not liable for any costs associated with your party outside that of your entertainer.
- You acknowledge that all risks associated with your party are borne by yourself. EFYPL accepts no liability for accidental damage or injury to property or persons.
- EFYPL reserves the right to make changes to party format, including equipment used and games played.
- Deposits are non-refundable. However we are extremely flexible in liaising with you to find an alternative date based on availability.
- Glitter tattoos are provided as standard on all 90minute and two hour parties. Parents must notify us in advance if they require face painting or other alternatives.
- We’re currently not able to provide party bags at present.
- Force Majeure – We accept no liability for any party lateness or cancellations related to Force Majeure (for example extreme whether, national emergencies etc). You will only ever be charged for the amount of time your entertainer is at your party.
- You acknowledge that all characters booked have no association with any other named brands. We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We have costumes, characters, jewelry, hairstyles and props derived from our imaginations and DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand character.