Cheerleading & Dance Parties
- 1st March – 28th March: Doorstep visits & virtual parties
- 29th March – 11th April: Outdoor parties (Max 15 guests)
- 12th April onwards: Indoor & outdoor parties (Max 15 guests)
- 17th May onwards: Larger indoor & outdoor parties (Max 30 guests)
- 21st June: No restrictions
As of the 29th March (for outdoors) and 12th April (for indoors) we’re allowed to host all party activities for children, with a maximum of 15 guests (not counting those under five).
Larger outdoor parties are permitted from 17th May, with Zero restrictions from 21st June. Click the below to find out more…
What child doesn’t love to dance?
Our children’s dance parties are perfect for kids of all ages and genders, from those who love to run around and clap their hands, to those who can pull out some serious moves on the dance floor!
From beginning to end our dance parties involve interactive, dance orientated party games, with lots of dancing, cheering and fun! All our party games are designed with music in mind and you can pick your favourite songs prior to the party. Your professionally trained children’s entertainer will bring everything necessary for the day, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
When everyone is worn out from dancing, your chosen entertainer will apply glitter tattoos or mini face paints whilst the children have their party tea. Afterwards there will be time for singing Happy Birthday and cake cutting, followed by a very special birthday wish.
We’ve officially partnered with Children with Cancer UK to donate £1.00 of every booking to help fight this incredibly important cause.
Cheerleading & Dance Parties include:
- A cheerleader, ballet or dance Instructor
- Musical statues and limbo
- Dancing, cheerleading lessons and games
- Glitter tattoos or mini face paints
- Dance and cheer competitions
- Plenty of dancing to your child’s favourite songs
- A magical birthday wish
- Dance and cheerleading performance for parents
- Birthday gift
- Pom Poms!
- Party bags upon request
What happens at your party?
- Party games:
What’s a party without party games? Your entertainer will tailor the games to suit the age group, with an emphasis on musical games and dancing.
- Dancing & Cheerleading lessons:
Your host will teach a variety of fun dance and cheer routines, making sure everyone knows the latest dance moves!
- Mini Disco:
Party guests can show off their skill on the dancefloor with their very own mini disco. Feel free to let us know what songs you would like played.
- The grand finale:
At the end of your Dance Party there will be a mini performance for all the adults to enjoy! Don’t forget your cameras!
Your entertainer will bring everything necessary for your party, including all the games, music, pass the parcel and prizes. Please note that one entertainer can manage up to a maximum of 30 children. An additional entertainer will be needed should more than 30 children be in attendance. Visit our FAQ page to find out more, or email us directly at [email protected]
Why book with us?
- We only use professionally trained actors, singers and performers
- All our costumes are custom made to ensure high quality and ultra realism
- £1.00 of your booking goes straight to Children With Cancer UK
- Phenomenal 5* feedback
- FREE customisable invites and certificates
- No hidden costs or extra charges
- Dependable children’s entertainment with over 10 years experience!
Party Locations & Disclaimer
Locations: We provide Dance Parties all across the UK. Our party locations include: London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bristol, Hampshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham, Southampton, Bournemouth, Leicestershire, South Wales, Cardiff, Newport, Scotland, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Visit our location page to find out more.
Disclaimer: We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand character. Our characters come from Storybook fables that have been around longer than Disney. Resemblances between our entertainers and the copyrighted characters is not intentional, and is purely incidental. All clients booking us must be in acceptance that our characters are not representing licensed copyrighted characters or their stories.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.