What are your booking terms and conditions?
- If hosting a Social Distance Party parents agree to the following:
- Parents must abide by the current Social Distancing rules set out by the government.
- The number of guests must be inline with the rules stated by the government. It is the parents responsibility to be fully up-todate with these rules.
- Parents must assume responsibility for managing all children to ensure social distance is complied with.
- Parents will be responsible for ensuring the outdoor venue is suitable to host a social distance party with a dedicated area for the entertainer (ideally with a power supply).
- Your deposit may be at risk if you host a party that does not comply with government rules and guidelines.
- While full hygiene practices will be in place, parties are held at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for the spread of COVID-19.
-Our terms and conditions must be agreed upon for all bookings. Regardless of whether the booking was taken over the phone or through our booking system.
-Strictly a maximum of 30 children allowed per an Entertainer, unless agreed by us in writing.
-A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received. Deposits must be paid within 7 days from receipt of your booking form. Please ensure you obtain confirmation of payment.
– Our pricing is based per entertianer for the time spent at your party, as opposed to games played or character provided.
– We reserve the right to change which Entertainer is allocated to your party. We are under no obligation to notify you of this change, however your entertainer will always contact you on the week of your party.
-All bookings are under the agreement that entertainers are self-employed. EFYPL will act as an intermediary should an unlikely dispute arise between yourself and an Entertainer.
-Correct party information (including party date, time, address and character) must be provided at time of booking.
-EFYPL is not liable for any costs associated with your party outside that of your entertainer.
-You acknowledge that all risks associated with your party are borne by yourself. EFYPL accepts no liability for accidental damage or injury to property or persons.
-EFYPL reserves the right to make changes to party format, including equipment used and games played.
– Deposits non-refundable. However we are extremely flexible in liaising with you to find an alternative date based on availability.
– Glitter tattoos are provided as standard on all 90minute and two hour parties. Parents must notify us in advance if they require face painting or other alternatives.
-We require 2 weeks notice for the provision of party bags. Party bags must be paid for in full ahead of your party date.
– Force Majeure – We accept no liability for any party lateness or cancellations related to Force Majeure (for example extreme whether, national emergencies etc). You will only ever be charged for the amount of time your entertainer is at your party.
-You acknowledge that all characters booked have no association with any other named brands. We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We have costumes, characters, jewelry, hairstyles and props derived from our imaginations and DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand character.
What dates and times are you available?
We normally take on bookings that start at either 11 am and 3pm, however depending upon availability we can accommodate other times.
There is more flexibility with start times on weekday parties. Please call or email to check availability of your entertainer.
Are your entertainers DBS checked?
Yes, our entertainers can only work at a party once they have been successfully DBS checked.
All of our entertainers come from a performance background, whether it’s singing, dancing, acting or performance arts. We also run an in-depth training academy before any of our entertainers lead a party.
Where can I host my party or event?
The location of your party is entirely up to you. We’ll always do our best to adapt our games according to space, whether it’s in your home or at a hall. Check out our locations page to find out where we’re based.
If you know of any problems with traffic, roadworks or parking in your area please let us know so that alternative arrangements can be made.
Your entertainer will arrive 20-30 minutes before the start of your party. If there is any unforeseen delay we’ll always contact you to let you know [ so always have your phone to hand].
How much room do I need for a birthday party?
We’ll always adapt our games to suit the space at hand, but you entertainer ideally needs enough room for your little guests to sit on the floor comfortable in a circle. Larger rooms and halls of course are great but an average size room with a coffee table moved out of the way will do just as well.
What happens on party day?
What takes place at your party will depend upon which party you’ve chosen. Your entertainer will arrive before the party fully equipped with music, games, balloons and prizes. If possible please provide a separate changing room as this should be a total surprise for the birthday child and right from the beginning your entertainer will want to be in character.
The entertainer will provide everything needed for the party, apart from the food which should be supplied approximately an hour into the party. During the food break your entertainer will continue to interact with all the children, doing glitter tattoos or mini face paints. Please note one hour parties do not include glitter tattoos, face painting or balloon modelling as the children become a little restless if not being entertained!
Your party hosts are entertainers and encourage all the children to become involved with the fun and games but if some children do not want to participate, the entertainer will always concentrate on the birthday child as it is paramount that they enjoy the party and are the centre of attention!
How many guests can I invite?
You can have up to to 30 guests per entertainer. Larger numbers will need a second entertainer.
Can boys come to the party?
Of course! Boys attend most of our parties and enjoy them as much as the girls. If you’ve booked a princess party and anticipate boys being present we’ll make sure a number of pirate and superhero games are played so no one feels left out. We can even do parties dedicated for boys…
What happens if my guests arrive late?
The party is booked into the entertainer’s schedule and therefore cannot be delayed as she has a schedule to keep. If some of the guests arrive late, it is recommended that they join in the party on arrival.
What about special requests?
Of Course! we’ll always do our best to accommodate any special wishes or requests – Just call 01342 832 204 or email [email protected]
We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws.We DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand character. Our characters come from Storybook fables that have been around longer than Disney. Resemblances between our entertainers and the copyrighted characters is not intentional, and is purely incidental. All clients booking us must be in acceptance that our characters are not representing licensed copyrighted characters or their stories. Please do not confuse our characters with the Walt Disney Trademarked characters.Especially For You Parties has no association with the Walt Disney Company.