What are your booking terms and conditions?
- Strictly a maximum of 30 children allowed per an Entertainer, unless agreed by us in writing.
- A booking is not confirmed until the deposit has been received. Deposits must be paid within 5 days from receipt of your booking form. Please ensure you obtain confirmation of payment.
- Deposits are non-refundable. However we are extremely flexible in liaising with you to find an alternative date based on availability.
- Parents must notify us via email once the deposit is paid to secure the booking. If paying via bank transfer you must include your child’s name and party date as a reference.
- The booking and pricing is based per entertainer for the time spent at your party, as opposed to games played or character provided. The booking is strictly based on the amount of time you have your entertainer for, not specific activities undertaken.
- We reserve the right to change which Entertainer is allocated to your party. We are under no obligation to notify you of this change, however your entertainer will always contact you on the week of your party.
- All bookings are under the agreement that entertainers are self-employed. EFYPL will act as an intermediary should an unlikely dispute arise between yourself and an Entertainer.
- Correct party information (including party date, time, address and character) must be provided at time of booking. EFYPL requires a booking form for all party bookings.
- EFYPL is not liable for any costs associated with your party outside that of your entertainer.
- You acknowledge that all risks associated with your party are borne by yourself. EFYPL accepts no liability for accidental damage or injury to property or persons. You are responsible for providing a safe environment for your party.
- Parents are responsible for notifying us before the party date if their venue requires additional documentation such as DBS or Insurance. This can then be sent to you with plenty of time before the party date.
- EFYPL reserves the right to make changes to party format, including equipment used and games played.
- Glitter tattoos are provided as standard on all 90minute and two hour parties. Parents must notify us in advance if they require face painting or other alternatives.
- Please specify on the Booking Form if you have any special requests eg – a singing entertainer or specific music requests. Please note that while all our entertainers are performers not all our singers, and as such as can not guarantee a live singing performance. However we will always do our best to accommodate specific requests.
- We’re currently not able to provide party bags at present.
- Force Majeure – We accept no liability for any party lateness or cancellations related to Force Majeure (for example extreme whether, national emergencies etc). You will only ever be charged for the amount of time your entertainer is at your party.
- You acknowledge that all characters booked have no association with any other named brands. We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We have costumes, characters, jewelry, hairstyles and props derived from our imaginations and DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand character.
What dates and times are you available?
We normally take on bookings that start at either 11 am and 3pm, however depending upon availability we can accommodate other times.
There is more flexibility with start times on weekday parties. Please call or email to check availability of your entertainer.
Are your entertainers DBS checked?
Yes, our entertainers can only work at a party once they have been successfully DBS checked.
All of our entertainers come from a performance background, whether it’s singing, dancing, acting or performance arts. We also run an in-depth training academy before any of our entertainers lead a party.
Where can I host my party or event?
The location of your party is entirely up to you. We’ll always do our best to adapt our games according to space, whether it’s in your home or at a hall. Check out our locations page to find out where we’re based.
If you know of any problems with traffic, roadworks or parking in your area please let us know so that alternative arrangements can be made.
Your entertainer will arrive 20-30 minutes before the start of your party. If there is any unforeseen delay we’ll always contact you to let you know [ so always have your phone to hand].
How much room do I need for a birthday party?
We’ll always adapt our games to suit the space at hand, but you entertainer ideally needs enough room for your little guests to sit on the floor comfortable in a circle. Larger rooms and halls of course are great but an average size room with a coffee table moved out of the way will do just as well.
What happens on party day?
What takes place at your party will depend upon which party you’ve chosen. Your entertainer will arrive before the party fully equipped with music, games, balloons and prizes. If possible please provide a separate changing room as this should be a total surprise for the birthday child and right from the beginning your entertainer will want to be in character.
The entertainer will provide everything needed for the party, apart from the food which should be supplied approximately an hour into the party. During the food break your entertainer will continue to interact with all the children, doing glitter tattoos or mini face paints. Please note one hour parties do not include glitter tattoos or face painting as the children become a little restless if not being entertained!
Your party hosts are entertainers and encourage all the children to become involved with the fun and games but if some children do not want to participate, the entertainer will always concentrate on the birthday child as it is paramount that they enjoy the party and are the centre of attention!
How many guests can I invite?
You can have up to to 30 guests per entertainer. Larger numbers will need a second entertainer.
Can boys come to the party?
Of course! Boys attend most of our parties and enjoy them as much as the girls. If you’ve booked a princess party and anticipate boys being present we’ll make sure a number of pirate and superhero games are played so no one feels left out. We can even do parties dedicated for boys…
What happens if my guests arrive late?
The party is booked into the entertainer’s schedule and therefore cannot be delayed as she has a schedule to keep. If some of the guests arrive late, it is recommended that they join in the party on arrival.
What about special requests?
Of Course! we’ll always do our best to accommodate any special wishes or requests – Just call 01342 832 204 or email email@example.com
We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws.We DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyrighted or name brand character. Our characters come from Storybook fables that have been around longer than Disney. Resemblances between our entertainers and the copyrighted characters is not intentional, and is purely incidental. All clients booking us must be in acceptance that our characters are not representing licensed copyrighted characters or their stories. Please do not confuse our characters with the Walt Disney Trademarked characters.Especially For You Parties has no association with the Walt Disney Company.