May, 2017. By: Charlene Smith
I’ve recently graduated with a First class BA Acting Degree. As part of my course I studied abroad, doing Acting for film in LA, at California state University Fullerton. Before my University course I used to help take drama classes for primary school children with ‘The drama mill’. I absolutely loved working with children and helping them become creative and to explore their imagination. I’m so glad Im getting to do it again but this time as a Princess!
Areas I Cover
South Wales & Bristol
- Princess BrierAnnette Cooper January 2017Brier did a fabulous job. We had her for just the last thirty minutes but she left a lasting impression on both the kids and adults. My little girl loved her and said her favorite part of her whole party, which included a magician, was sitting in the middle of the fairy circle and having all her friends give her birthday fairy wishes. I couldn't thank you all enough. Everyone was asking me how I found you because they were impressed. I'll pass your information along to anyone that wants it.
- Princess BrierJanuary 2018 Cheri Wales
- Princess BrierLousia Jennings April 2018My daughter and her friends had a fabulous party on Sunday. Brier facilitated a wonderfully fun party. She was full of enthusiasm and kept all of the children fully engaged for the whole hour. They loved the game with the fairy dust in particular and were totally thrilled when Brier used the snow machine.I would thoroughly recommend EFY parties and Brier in particular.
- Princess BrierSian Tambini April 2018
Thank you Brier for being an amazing princess at my daughters 4th birthday party.My daughter and friends thoroughly enjoyed the party and all that you did. There were both boys and girls and you catered for all and kept everyone engaged.You were truly fantastic and I would recommend you and especially for you parties to anyone! Thanks again, Sian x
- Unicorn BrierJennifer Bhogal March 2019, Unicorn PartyWe had a great experience with you.BRIAR was fantastic! She came with such enthusiasm and charisma. She kept the children entertained for the whole two hours. She was polite, courteous, happy and personable.She had various games, her costume was fabulous, and she was so loved and adored by the children.I was super impressed and grateful and so glad I chose you for my daughters bday party. Thank you to you and especially Briar for making my daughters birthday!
- Princess BrierTracey & Ian October 2019, Princess Party
Brier was brilliant. She was very professional and organised from the moment of initial contact. She even offered her music on for us whilst we were still getting sorted on the day. Once our little girl started to warm up she made sure she was involved and really got all the kids included. They all adored her.
The games were pitched just right and she adapted as needed. The addition of the snow machine was brilliant and thoroughly enjoyed. Our little girl was over the moon that she came to her party and is more than thrilled that she gets to keep her actual crown! Thank you Brier, this will be a party our little girl will remembers fondly for ages to come.
We’ve had feedback from other parents whose children attended too and they had an as if time, all commented how good Brier was with the kids. Thank you again.