May, 2015. By: Lisa Smith
I love being a princess because I love making dreams and wishes come true! Its so important to have something to believe in and when you walk into a room and the children’s faces light up and they smile from ear to ear. I’ve worked with children for a long time! Starting out as a Red coat at Butlins then moving into panto and touring around schools in the uk. Then presenting family radio for Heart and doing the odd TV gig. I do face painting, balloon modeling, singing and dancing and love every aspect of entertaining! I have a two year old baby myself and cant wait to take her to Disneyworld!
Singing, Acting, Presenting, Preformance Art
Areas I Cover
Bournemouth, Southampton, Hampshire
- Princess EmmaHelen Carlow Pamper Party, January 2019The party was brilliant thank you so much. A few of the kids that came said that it was the best party they'd been to, so that was great. Emma was really good and not at all worried or stressed by anything which helped as I do worry!Totally easy process to book etc as well. Would definitely recommend.
- Superhero EmmaJenny Case January 2019, Superhero Party
I just wanted to write and say how happy my daughter and I were with Emma (AKA Wonder woman!!....).
Emma arrived in good time to set up. She looked great, and was very friendly. She was kind enough to play with Eleanor and her brother Thomas whilst we were waiting for her friends to arrive, leaving me time to set up the food table etc. When finally all the children arrived Emma had complete control of the 30 children, and was so brilliant with them all having them, running around and playing games, making them laugh and having so much fun. From start to finish I felt really confident and relaxed that she had everything taken care of, and it made my life much easier in running the other aspects of the birthday party. Please extend my thanks to her, and I would definitely recommend your company to any of my 'mum' friends.
- Princess EmmaJaspreet Kang November 2018, Princess Party
I wanted to thank you for my daughter's party.
My daughter is a huge Snow Princess fan, so was over the moon when Princess Emma arrived (a surprise I managed to keep from her until the day). Emma made my daughter feel so special throughout the party and was brilliant at organising the children and ensuring everyone joined in with a variety of games, singing and dancing. The girls and boys had a wonderful time and I had some great comments at the school run the next day from some very impressed parents! My daughter still talks about her party now, so thank you very much in making it a truly memorable birthday for her.
- Princess EmmaBarbie Wilson October 2018, My Little Pony Party
- Princess EmmaEmily Tamale October 2018, Princess Party
Emma was amazing! She was brilliant and managed almost 30 children under 5 beautifully. The children all believed she was a real princess and I loved how she remembered their names and her enthusiasm with the games. She made sure my little girl was the centre of attention while being attentive to others as well. Really happy and would definately use again and recommend your company.
Pass on my thanks to Emma dealing with the late comers well and doing a great job.
- Princess EmmaGabriel Ozoni September 2018, Princess PartyEmma, our entertainer was amazing.She was well on time, even helped decorate, was incredibly generous with her time and just did the little things that no one expected her to. I am yet to thank her personally and I will, but you have a great human being working for you. Give her a raise! Please! She is just amazing!I have given out your details to friends who may soon call for your services and I hope they have the same experience as I was privileged to have.Problem now is you have set yourselves up with a very very high standard with Emma.Thanks and see you if not on Christmas next birthday but very soon.
- Princess EmmaJoanne Payne August 2018
Our party was absolutely brilliant on Saturday, thank you! It could not have been any better! Emma was fantastic, from the moment she walked in to the moment she left she was amazing. We had 15 children at the party, however their ages ranged from 2 - 10 but she managed to keep all of them engaged and entertained for the full 2 hours. Lots of the parents have commented on how good she was and how great the party was - my daughter has not stopped talking about it. When I ask her what was the best part of her birthday, she says 'the Princess bit'. I would definitely recommend and I will for sure use again.
- Princess EmmaNicki Wood August 2018You really helped Genie's party go off withA bang, thankyou 🙂A great entertainer, wonderfully engaging games,And a super rapport with all the kids.Having you here added some real magicAnd allowed us as mum and dad to look afterThe other guests knowing the children wereHaving fab fun.Fab costume too 🙂Thanks, would heartily recommen...
- Princess EmmaLaura Kitcher July 2018The party was absolutely fantastic, we cannot thank you enough. Emma was amazing, the kids absolutely loved her and she held their attention and controlled the party so well. She remembered everybody’s names and was very good with gently encouraging the children who were more shy to make sure that everybody got the chance to join in. The mini face paints were amazing everybody loved them. Ellie absolutely loved it she said it was her best party ever and she has not stopped talking about it.Thank you so much and we will definitely be using you again!
- Princess EmmaGabi Rumbol March 2018
Just wanted to drop you a quick note about my daughters party. Emma was brilliant, she had SO much energy, immediately connected with the group, kept them totally entertained, in control and didn’t pause for the whole two hours.Her contact before the party was very professional, she kept me informed due to the possible weather issues, and even did a quick in character hello to my daughter on the phone.I will recommend her to everyone!
- Princess EmmaJen Le Breton-Edis February 2018
I just want to send you a message to say a huge thank you to Emma who provided a princess party for our three year old daughter. Emma was fantastic and kept 18 three year olds engaged for the whole hour. Our daughter cannot stop talking about her and the memories and photos will stay with her forever. Thank you so much and see you for the next party.
- Princess EmmaAlice Zimmnoch December 2017I cant praised Emma enough!!!From the beginning she was so professional and "princessy" ( Inc our phone call conversation ) :)))my girl loved her and all the kids couldnt stop talking about Zuzannas party for days:)))Emma kept them occupied non stop:))games,songs etc. She remembered all kids names:)complemented all the kids at the party:)))Zuzia was in center of attention and she loved it:)))I will recommend Emmas and your company services to anyone:))))Thank you very much.
- Princess EmmaKatie Evans November 2017
Our party entertainer Emma was fantastic. She kept the children engaged and entertained for 2 hours and the kids absolutely loved it.
The party was a 6 year old joint birthday and Emma made sure that both children felt really special throughout. They both loved their princess crowns at the end. Emma made sure that everything ran smoothly so that I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend her – and if we do another party next year we would love to hire her again and use Especially For You Parties.
- Princess Emma & LucyHayley Deering November 2017I would just like to say how fantastic Princess Emma and Lucy were today at my daughter Harper’s 4th birthday party. They were fantastic and everyone really enjoyed it, it was completely stress free and they took care of everything and were so fantastic with the children.Please can you pass on my thanks that they made Harper’s birthday very special thank you so much.
- Princess EmmaKelly Scoutfield November 2017
I just wanted to say how Amazing Emma was at my daughters party. She was excellent and had all 30 children involved in a fun but in a controlled way. Many of the children’s parents commented on what a fab party it was. A few parents even mentioned how their children never normally join in and how amazed they were that Emma managed to get them to do this. Please pass on to Emma just how fantastic she is!
- Princess EmmaKelly Rowland January 2017
We absolutely loved it, Georgia had a wonderful time and Emma was fantastic. Loved the way she contacted me a week before to go through the day and she was early so set up was quick and easy, she was able to give all the children who wanted one a face paint- incredible. I would definitely use you again and have already recommended you to friends.
- Princess EmmaSophie Halligan January 2017
I would just like to say a massive thank you to Emma who came to my daughter Ruby's 5th Birthday party yesterday. She was absolutely brilliant!! Straight away from the second she arrived she got Ruby involved. Ruby was truly taken by how magical she was! I can not believe how fun she made the party and every parent commented on how fantastic she was. The face painting was such a lovely touch during lunch. Emma really didn't stop for the whole 2 hours and she was worth every penny!
- Princess EmmaKelly Scourfield November 2016
Princess by Location
Princess parties available across the UK, including: London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Berkshire, Bristol, Hampshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow and more.Find A Princess