May, 2015. By: Lisa Smith
I love being a princess because I love making dreams and wishes come true! Its so important to have something to believe in and when you walk into a room and the children’s faces light up and they smile from ear to ear. I’ve worked with children for a long time! Starting out as a Red coat at Butlins then moving into panto and touring around schools in the uk. Then presenting family radio for Heart and doing the odd TV gig. I do face painting, balloon modeling, singing and dancing and love every aspect of entertaining! I have a two year old baby myself and cant wait to take her to Disneyworld!
I drive a zebra print car. I once went to Canada in 2 days with no money for a competition! I can be found on youtube doing many eating challenges including drinking a pint of tobacco sauce!
Singing, Acting, Presenting, Preformance Art
Areas I Cover
Bournemouth, Southampton, Hampshire
- Princess EmmaGabi Rumbol March 2018
Just wanted to drop you a quick note about my daughters party. Emma was brilliant, she had SO much energy, immediately connected with the group, kept them totally entertained, in control and didn’t pause for the whole two hours.Her contact before the party was very professional, she kept me informed due to the possible weather issues, and even did a quick in character hello to my daughter on the phone.I will recommend her to everyone!
- Princess EmmaJen Le Breton-Edis February 2018
I just want to send you a message to say a huge thank you to Emma who provided a princess party for our three year old daughter. Emma was fantastic and kept 18 three year olds engaged for the whole hour. Our daughter cannot stop talking about her and the memories and photos will stay with her forever. Thank you so much and see you for the next party.
- Princess EmmaAlice Zimmnoch December 2017I cant praised Emma enough!!!From the beginning she was so professional and "princessy" ( Inc our phone call conversation ) :)))my girl loved her and all the kids couldnt stop talking about Zuzannas party for days:)))Emma kept them occupied non stop:))games,songs etc. She remembered all kids names:)complemented all the kids at the party:)))Zuzia was in center of attention and she loved it:)))I will recommend Emmas and your company services to anyone:))))Thank you very much.
- Princess EmmaKatie Evans November 2017
Our party entertainer Emma was fantastic. She kept the children engaged and entertained for 2 hours and the kids absolutely loved it.
The party was a 6 year old joint birthday and Emma made sure that both children felt really special throughout. They both loved their princess crowns at the end. Emma made sure that everything ran smoothly so that I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend her – and if we do another party next year we would love to hire her again and use Especially For You Parties.
- Princess Emma & LucyHayley Deering November 2017I would just like to say how fantastic Princess Emma and Lucy were today at my daughter Harper’s 4th birthday party. They were fantastic and everyone really enjoyed it, it was completely stress free and they took care of everything and were so fantastic with the children.Please can you pass on my thanks that they made Harper’s birthday very special thank you so much.
- Princess EmmaKelly Scoutfield November 2017
I just wanted to say how Amazing Emma was at my daughters party. She was excellent and had all 30 children involved in a fun but in a controlled way. Many of the children’s parents commented on what a fab party it was. A few parents even mentioned how their children never normally join in and how amazed they were that Emma managed to get them to do this. Please pass on to Emma just how fantastic she is!
- Princess EmmaKelly Rowland January 2017
We absolutely loved it, Georgia had a wonderful time and Emma was fantastic. Loved the way she contacted me a week before to go through the day and she was early so set up was quick and easy, she was able to give all the children who wanted one a face paint- incredible. I would definitely use you again and have already recommended you to friends.
- Princess EmmaSophie Halligan January 2017
I would just like to say a massive thank you to Emma who came to my daughter Ruby's 5th Birthday party yesterday. She was absolutely brilliant!! Straight away from the second she arrived she got Ruby involved. Ruby was truly taken by how magical she was! I can not believe how fun she made the party and every parent commented on how fantastic she was. The face painting was such a lovely touch during lunch. Emma really didn't stop for the whole 2 hours and she was worth every penny!
- Princess EmmaKelly Scourfield November 2016