October, 2017. By: Charlene Smith
My name is Francesca and I trained at the Royal Academy of Dance, pursing a BA Hons in Ballet Education, as well as a MA in Musical Theatre at the Guildford School of Acting. I have enjoyed performing from a young age and am lucky enough to have performed at Disney Land Paris twice- which was a dream come true!
I have taught ballet to various ages of children and adults alike across London and the Channel Islands. As an actor I have performed in musicals in London as well as on Uk tours and pantomime.
I am obsessed with all things Disney and anything pink! I’ve even preformed at Disney Land Paris, twice!
Dancing, Singing, Acting, Musical Theatre and Dance Teaching
Areas I Cover
- Julia HarrisonPrincess Rachel & Francesca August 2016
I couldn’t be happier with the service that Rachel and Francesca provided us for my daughters princesses and superheroes themed 4th birthday party. They were very professional and managed to fill 2 hours up of very entertaining games, singing and dancing. The party guests were completely enthralled the whole time and were thoroughly entertained. It made my life so much easier and made my daughters birthday a lot less stressful. I could actually sit down and have a chat with the other parents and enjoyed watching the children having the time of their lives. I can’t fault this service and would more than gladly hire from Especially For You Parties again and refer to other people. Well done girls, you were amazing! Thank you for making my daughters birthday party fantastically magical.
- Princess FrancescaKornelia Elchlinger January 2017
- Princess FrancescaRebecca Stichbury November 2017
- Princess FrancescaMasha Connolly November 2017Francesca made my daughter's dream come true. Having her at the party was a huge success. Princess Francesca was very impressive and remembered all the children's names. The children absolutely loved the party games. All the parents commented on how good she was and enquired where I found her.The magic dust was truly magical as it disappeared before the children's eyes. The certificates and Tiara went down a treat and will be treasured.
- Barbie FranJennnifer Heffer July 2018Our Barbie was exceptional....she came early with a huge smile on her faceAnd when she changed into her outfit and walked in my little girls face just lite up!From start to finish poppy did not stop smiling honestly.She got all the kids together, it was very well controlled and the kids had such a great time. The adults could rest and sit back and enjoy it was just lovely.I will send you some picturesAnd look forward to using expecially for you parties again in the future 👍😃
- Princess Francesca & RebeccaPallavi Manoj March 2019, My Little Pony partyOur party was amazing! Francesca and Rebecca were absolutely great. Ever kid I asked if they had fun they said it was fantastic.I didn’t have much of a chance to be around much while the ponies were at work but the feedback I had from other mums was very good. I saw some videos later and it was absolute fun. Well done to your team. The kids had a blast so all in all lots of happy children and parents.
- Princess Francescahayley Taylor August 2019, Princess Party