October, 2017. By: Charlene Smith
I am totally Princess crazy and love being able to tell EVERYONE that I am one! I love to sing and when I am not a princess I am a singing waitress, and a regular musical theatre performer! I’m also a grade 8 vocalist and have a 1st class honours degree in popular music practice!
My favourite thing about being a princess is making the children smile! Being able to make someone’s day special is so rewarding and makes it all worthwhile! The games are also super fun! (Although, sometimes playing in big dresses is hard work!)
I once performed at the Genting arena before Olly Murs and Tinie Tempah.
Singing, musical performance
Areas I Cover
- Princess HannahFrancisca Capapinha January 2017
- Princess HannahCatherine Stevens March 2017
- Princess HannahHeather Ellwood July 2017The party was awesome!!!The superheroes kept the kids entertained for the whole 2 hours and Hannah was really quick at learning all of the kids names. All of the...
- Princess HannahFebruary 2018 Leeann Bailey
- Princess HannahLouise Dale August 2018
Princess by Location
Princess parties available across the UK, including: London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Berkshire, Bristol, Hampshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow and more.Find A Princess
TestimonialsView All Testimonials
- Especially for you parties were exactly what we needed with all of the restrictions this year, my daughter was absolutely devastated when I told her I didn’t think she could have a party this year, i came across this fantastic c...The party was amazing thank you. Jen was the perfect princess! We couldn’t have wished for a more magical day for our little girl. Jen looked incredible and the children loved the games and activities she came prepared with. She thoroughly...