September, 2019. By: Charlene Smith
I started my performing arts training at 14 including acting, singing, dancing and circus arts. During my time in training I was involved with several amateur performances with Liverpool Empire theatre Youth Productions including Peter Pan and CATS the musical. I have also done a dance film with English National Ballet called “The Last Resort” which premiered at Sadler’s Wells and then went on tour around all the Tate galleries of the UK. Since moving to London I started studying at The Royal Academy of Dance to gain my degree in Ballet Education.
Singing, Acting, Dancing
Areas I Cover
- Princess KateKira Charatan July 2019, Unicorn PartyJust wanted to let you know how amazing our party was today.Huge thanks for sending Kate - she was phenomenal and kept 17x 5-9 year olds totally entertained for 2 hours.Personable and friendly with adults and absolutely brilliant with kids, can’t rate her highly enough. When can we book her for our older daughter’s birthday party in October?
- Princess KateHayley Lewis September 2019, Princess Parties
- Fairy KateDave Hobbs November 2019We were so happy with Princess Kate; she was punctual, courteous, communicative, and kept a large group of children entertained and under control for the whole 2 hour duration, and they absolutely loved it. We had so many of the parents come up to us afterwards congratulating us on the entertainment, but of course that credit must go directly to Kate. We didn’t need to worry about a thing.I must also thank her for being so accommodating to make my daughter’s day extra special. Prior to the event Kate was in touch via text, and I passed on some source images of my daughter’s favourite fairy (Ruby the Red Fairy from the Rainbow Magic book series), and Kate put together a costume just like Ruby’s which my daughter hasn’t stopped talking about.
- Princess KateThea Jamieson November 2019, Princess Kate
Thank you so much to Princess Kate for making my daughters dreams come true!My daughter is princess mad and for Kate to be at her party made her so happy.
She was amazing from start to finish and kept all of the children entertained! She looked, sounded and acted fantastically well.
It was a very stressful day for me arranging the party and putting the decorations up etc but from the moment Kate arrived I felt relaxed as she took all the stress away! Thank you so much!
She also made sure my daughter was the centre of attention on her big day and checked I was happy with her plan of action every step of the way which I appreciated.
After the party I had many people asking me where I found her as she was so amazing.
Thank you again for a truly magical day!
- Princess KateAzar Zohdi November 2019, LOL Doll Party
Princess by Location
Princess parties available across the UK, including: London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Berkshire, Bristol, Hampshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow and more.Find A Princess