October, 2017. By: Charlene Smith
I love being a princess as it makes children’s dreams come true. I loved princesses when I was younger and had a princess come to my party, I remember how special it made my day and love giving other children the same feeling. I’ve done acting from a young age and studied it at chickenshed inclusive theatre and Lamda drama school. Being a princess keeps my acting alive and combines both my love for acting and children together.
If you come into my bedroom you will always find me performing into a hairbrush to various princess songs and talking to myself!
Areas I Cover
Essex and London
- Princess LaurenClaire Bourne October 2019We all had a truly wonderful time at my daughter’s party! Lauren was fantastic and kept the children totally entertained for the full 1.5hrs which seemed to go so quickly! She always had a smile on her face and was full of energy and fun game ideas which the kids loved! She looked authentic, not a tacky costume or wig in sight, she looked great and was completely professional.Thank you all again for excellent service, communication and a brilliant entertainer. It saved me so much stress from planning games and music myself for them, we will definitely be using Especially For You Parties without hesitation again!
- Princess LaurenLauren Crann January 2019, Princess PartyThe party was AMAZING. It’s the second time we have used you and both times we have been really impressed.Princess Lauren kept all the children engaged (they were all different ages, quite a lot of them and in a small space) my daughter was in absolute awe of her.She is a credit to your company. Would highly recommend. Waiting for my kids to have their next birthday so we can rebook!
- Princess LaurenJenny Grant October 2018
Lauren was absolutely brilliant. I've had lots of parents praising her; a few have told me that their children are often overwhelmed by parties but she did an excellent job of engaging all the children without it being too manic and they joined in for the first time ever. The pass-the-parcel with the Velcro was a stroke of genius, and the children loved the glitter tattoos.
- Princess LaurenSamantha Penfold September 2018, Princess Party
- Princess LaurenKelly Hardy June 2017Oh my word! What an amazing birthday party, rainbow dash, aka lauren, the entertainer was briliant absolutely fantastic! I didnt have to do anything at all! The kids enjoyed it soo much they are still talking about it today. 2 years in a row i have hired Lauren for my daughters party, and next year i shall be doing the same.
- Princess LaurenKirstie Claydon May 2017
- Princess LaurenAnna Payne March 2017
- Princess LaurenLindsey Maher January 2017
Willow had the best time yesterday and we have received lots of lovely comments from other parents. Lauren was full of energy and enthusiasm and the kids just loved her. Willow was made to feel super special and she loved every second. This was our second party with you guys and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.