May, 2015. By: Lisa Smith
I love being a princess as it makes children’s dreams come true. I loved princesses when I was younger and had a princess come to my party, I remember how special it made my day and love giving other children the same feeling. I’ve done acting from a young age and studied it at chickenshed inclusive theatre and Lamda drama school. Being a princess keeps my acting alive and combines both my love for acting and children together.
If you come into my bedroom you will always find me performing into a hairbrush to various princess songs and talking to myself!
Areas I Cover
Essex and London
- Princess LaurenSamantha Penfold September 2018
- Princess LaurenKelly Hardy June 2017Oh my word! What an amazing birthday party, rainbow dash, aka lauren, the entertainer was briliant absolutely fantastic! I didnt have to do anything at all! The kids enjoyed it soo much they are still talking about it today. 2 years in a row i have hired Lauren for my daughters party, and next year i shall be doing the same.
- Princess LaurenKirstie Claydon May 2017
- Princess LaurenAnna Payne March 2017
- Princess LaurenLindsey Maher January 2017
Willow had the best time yesterday and we have received lots of lovely comments from other parents. Lauren was full of energy and enthusiasm and the kids just loved her. Willow was made to feel super special and she loved every second. This was our second party with you guys and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.