April, 2016. By: Charlene Smith
I have been performing since I was a little girl and my enthusiasm for the arts and the entertainment industry is endless. I hold a First Class Degree in Contemporary Performance (Performing Arts) and I have been working as a Practitioner/ Artist over the past few years, performing in a variety of settings and teaching Performing Arts to all ages and abilities. I teach Dance and Drama to children in pre schools and at holiday camps, so I have a lot of experience working with children in exciting atmospheres! I adore working with children as their creativity is endless and to be a real life Princess to make their day extra special is an absolute dream come true.
Singer & Performing Arts
Areas I Cover
- Princess RebeccaLeanne Collins December 2016We had Rebecca she was amazing highly recommended my daughter now believes that princess's are real which is really lovely Rebecca made it so special and magical for her and I can't thank her enough for a amazing party. Just to show you how fun it was I've attached a few pictures some parents did ask for there children's pics not to be on social media so please can u not post on social media.
- Princess RebeccaRuth Hill December 2016
Rebecca was incredible - she had all of the children enthralled and they loved meeting a mermaid. Rebecca struck the perfect balance of keeping the children entertained without creating a frenzy. She let us know the key times so we could take photos of the crowning ceremony and fairy dust ceremony. The children loved having glitter tattoos whilst they ate their party tea and Rebecca made sure our daughter was given the most attention by chatting to her and ensuring she got to go first at all the party games. We could not have been happier with the service you provided and would highly recommend it.
- Princess RebeccaClare Casey May 2017Rebecca was absolutely amazing at our daughter Freya's 5th birthday on 19th March. She was great beforehand with our ideas and on the day everything went so smoothly and the large group of 25 children were all captivated, all saying they had an amazing time, even the superhero loving boys! The children didn't stop talking about the party at school for weeks afterwards!
I just wanted to thank you again so much for such a fab party! India is still buzzing from it all and her little face when she talks about it (especially the fairy dust and being a real princess!) is the sweetest thing ever 💕 you really made the day and she will no doubt remember it forever, take care and hopefully see you another year and many thanks again xxx
- We had the most wonderful party thank you - Rebecca was an absolute star from start to finish and my little girl had the best day ever she said! Rebecca did so well keeping them all captivated and the whole afternoon ran so smoothly. She was great at keeping the magic alive and all the parents were most impressed and the children full of the joys!I will recommend your company to everyone, we were most impressed and will definitely be coming back to you again for future parties.Many thanks to all involved for making my daughters party so special.
- Princess RebeccaSophie Abrahams September, Princess Parties
- Princess Francesca & RebeccaPallavi Manoj March 2019, My Little Pony partyOur party was amazing! Francesca and Rebecca were absolutely great. Ever kid I asked if they had fun they said it was fantastic.I didn’t have much of a chance to be around much while the ponies were at work but the feedback I had from other mums was very good. I saw some videos later and it was absolute fun. Well done to your team. The kids had a blast so all in all lots of happy children and parents.
- Princess RebeccaCheryl Newman March 2019, My Little Pony Party
The party was absolutely brilliant! Rebecca was very professional and interacted with the children extremely well, they were captivated by her. My daughter said it was the best party ever! Thank you so much, I have left a review on your Facebook page also. I will definitely recommend you and use you again in the future.