October, 2015. By: Charlene Smith
I absolutely love performing and I trained professionally at Laine Theatre Arts as a dancer, singer and actress. Since graduating I’ve been lucky enough to have a lot of princess experience! I danced at Disney Tokyo where I played Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White and following this I moved to Hong Kong Disney where I was lucky enough to play Ariel in a show where I performed as an Aerialist and a dancer. I’ve also performed on cruise ships and in panto which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed.
I hope to one day progress into teaching dance as I love children, which is one of the reasons I adore being a Princess! Being able to be a part of someone’s special day is so exciting and I wish that I could have had a party as magical as a Bella Princess party when I was a little girl!
I haven’t just played Princesses, I had to embrace my ‘masculine’ side when I played Aladdin in pantomime!
Dancing, singing, acting, aerialist
Areas I Cover
- Princes SophieMarlene Marques January 2017
First of all we would like to thank you for the excellent service provided. Sophie was lovely and managed to entertain 25 lively kids, which was brilliant. We were worried that the group was too big but Sophie did a great job and they were all very happy. I am more than happy to post a review for you, any preference on were I should post?
- Princess SophieTrish Singh April 2017I would like to say a huge thank you to Sophie who was just the best entertainer ever! She was fantastic with the kids, very authentic looking and I received lots of compliments about her after the party. Thank you for making my little girls party so special, she loved every minute! The crown gift at the end was a special touch and is being dearly treasured by her. I will definitely be using you guys again!!!
- Princess SophieBilly Cheyne May 2017
I just wanted to say thank you. Sophie was fabulous - she kept the children entertained and happy for the full 2 hours and so many mums commented on how natural and engaging she was. But most importantly for me was that my daughter has the best time - it was the according to her "the best party she has ever had or been to" We have had to prize the tiara off her head to go to bed!!
- Princess SophieHannah Godfrey May 2018We had Princess Sophie at a party for my 4 year old daughter. I had not told my daughter that she would be coming and when seeing her face light up it was well worth every penny. Sophie remained in character throughout the party and there were lots of games and activities which kept the children engaged.You made my daughters day, she looked so happy and totally in awe! My daughter and all her friends such a lovely time.
- Princess SophieAnnamarie Stepney June 2018Sophie was brilliant - really sweet and a lovely gentle character which suited our daughter completely. The children were captivated by her, and all had a fabulous fun time. Sophie was really very well presented - her flower crown and the pink dress looked gorgeous. She's a great asset to your company.
- Princess SophieLindsay Watson July 2018I just wanted to say an extra big thank you. Sophie was incredible. Not only did she look exactly the part, but she was completely in control of the kids at all time, she put up with their constant affection and attention and my little girl was completely enamoured with her. The kids were entertained and I actually managed to relax a bit.
Thank you very much – I cannot recommend Sophie highly enough.
- Princess SophieEmma Nicholas January 2019, Superhero Party
- Princess SophieGareth Morriss January 2019, Princess Party
As far as I’m concerned, no improvement is needed. Sophie was incredible, captured my little girls attention for the entire duration, and believe me, that’s a task within itself. She is a credit to your company and will definitely be using you again next year! Thank you and a massive thank you to Sophie, who made a little girl very happy and made her day very magical.
- Princess SophieAlastair Pascoe March 2019, Princess Party
- Princess SophieSandy Kaur April 2019
I’m just emailing to say thank you to Princess Sophie for making my daughters 5th birthday so special. She absolutely loved having her there and she was amazing with keeping the kids entertained. She did an amazing job with all the children and they had so much fun! Even the parents asked for the details for their up and coming kids parties. Thank you once again to Sophie for all the fun and games she done with the children. She really really amazed us all!
- Pirate SophieJess Smith April 2019, Pirate PartyThe party was fantastic thank you and Sophie made a fabulous and entertaining pirate! She was totally engaged with all the children, making Ruby feel extra special for her birthday. Sophie was friendly, polite, professional and calm throughout making it a totally stress free and I would highly recommend her. A super asset to your company - thank you Sophie 🙂Will be in touch next year!!
- Princess Heather & SophieSheena Johnston January 2020, January 2020
The princesses Heather and Sophie were absolutely amazing. They arrived in costume and played their characters straight away. My daughters face was priceless. She got a bit of 1:1 with them both before the party started which was really lovely. Heather and Sophie worked so well together and had all the children playing games and dancing and singing. It was so lovely to watch. Everyone had a brilliant time. I also liked the interaction they had with everyone doing tattoos and face paints and that they didn’t put on fake American accents which I’ve seen some princesses do!
It’s been a pleasure using your company and wouldn’t hesitate to use it again.