Concerned about Covid-19?
- – All parents will be allowed to move their party date, even to next year, should the need arise
- – We’re encouraging home parties for those concerned about larger halls
- – All entertainers following governmental guidelines on hand hygiene, even throughout the party
- – £20.00 off party bookings – The office is open as usual!
Does your child love all things fairytale? Why not throw a birthday party with your very own princess in attendance?
Our professionally trained entertainers will host a party that your little one never forgets! We provide all your child’s favourite fairytale characters and we’ll always accommodate special wishes and bespoke requirements.
All our parties are hosted by professionally trained entertainers, with expertise in either singing, acting, dancing or performance art.
We’ve officially partnered with Children with Cancer UK to donate £1.00 of every booking to help fight this incredibly important cause.
Your princess party will include:
- A themed princess entertainer
- Princess academy & training
- Interactive party games
- Singing performances and dancing
- Musical games
- Pass the parcel
- Mini Face painting / glitter tattoos
- Crowning ceremony
- A magical birthday wish
- Fabulous tiara birthday gift and prizes!
- FREE invites
- FREE certificates
What happens on your party day?
Your entertainer will arrive fully in character and equipped with everything needed to have a truly magical birthday party. Our games are tailored to your child’s age and are highly interactive, with the birthday girl being the centre of attention.
- Party games & princess training:
Our games are tailored to the age group present and centred around training everyone to become real life princesses! There will be etiquette training, musical statues, pass the parcel, fun with the 3m parachute, princess crown game and more.
- Glitter tattoos and face paints:
Whilst everyone tucks into some yummy food, your entertainer will apply glitter tattoos or mini face paints.
- Music, singing & dancing:
There will be plenty of music, dancing and singing performances. All our entertainers come from a performance background, so this really will form a big part of the party.
- Crowning & certficate ceremony:
The birthday girl, who is of course the Belle of the Ball, makes a grand entrance to receive her tiara. Then it’s time for everyone to receive their certificate to prove they’ve become a real princesses. Don’t forget to curtsey!
Finally, just before your party comes to an end there’ll be time to cut the birthday cake and for the birthday girl to use the magic fairy dust to make a very special birthday WISH.
Please note that one entertainer can manage up to a maximum of 30 children. An additional entertainer will be needed should more than 30 children be in attendance. Visit our FAQ page to find out more, or email us directly at [email protected]
Why book with us?
- We only use professionally trained actors, singers and performers
- All our costumes are custom made to ensure high quality and ultra realism
- £1.00 of your booking goes straight to Children With Cancer UK
- Phenomenal 5* feedback!
- FREE customisable invites and certificates
- No hidden costs or extra charges
- Dependable children’s entertainment with over 10 years experience!
Locations: We provide princess parties all across the UK. Our Princess party locations include: London; Kent; Surrey; Essex; Milton Keynes; Berkshire; Buckinghamshire; Bristol; Manchester; Liverpool; Leeds; Birmingham; Nottingham; Coventry; Southampton; Bournemouth; Cardiff and Edinburgh. Visit our location page to find out more.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.