Social Distance Parties
YAY!! We’re now able to do parties again! It’s great to be back…!
Government guidelines have now relaxed allowing for children’s parties to take place as long as social distancing can be maintained.
While the children won’t need to social distance your entertainer will need to remain 1m apart, however we’ve adapted all our games to ensure things are as normal & safe as possible.
While we recommend holding your parties outdoors, they can now also be held inside, for example in a hall or your home.
Worried about the weather? You’ll now be able to move your party indoors, or alternatively rearrange to a new available date.
- All games adapted to ensure social distancing
- Music, singing and dancing games
- Themed party games
- Pass the parcel
- Scavenger hunt
- Sack racing
- Glitter tattoos and mini face paints now allowed!
- Certificates, prizes and presents
- Full hygiene practices observed
- All entertainers operate to our Covid secure guidelines
We’ve worked hard to ensure our parties comply with government guidelines, while remaining safe and fun. If you have any questions, or would like further information, please do contact us.
When hosting a social distance party parents must abide to the following:
– Parents must abide by the current Social Distancing rules set out by the government.
– Provide a designated area (ideally marked out) just for your entertainer.
– Parents must assume responsibility for managing all children to ensure social distance is complied with.
– Ensure all children wash their hands before the party and abide by best practice hygiene standards
– Comply with all government guidance and legislation around Covid-19